BECOME A DOG WALKER/PET SITTER
Are you an animal lover looking for a part-time job? This job is great for part-timers who need some additional income, freelancers who work from home, or empty nesters who want to get out and get some exercise. Are you comfortable with a part-time job that keeps you busier some weeks than other weeks according to need? If so, please read on!
Calling All Dogs provides professional dog walking and pet sitting 365 days a year. We are now servicing most of Pinellas County and South Tampa. We’re looking for amazing people who share our love for pets to join our team.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PART-TIME DOG WALKER / PET SITTER
As a Dog Walker / Pet Sitter with Calling All Dogs & Cats, you are the heartbeat of our company. You take pride in your work and are always professional in all your interactions. At each scheduled visit, you greet your furry client and perform the prescribed care with attention to detail. Typical tasks include walking doggies, cuddling cats, feeding, and refilling water bowls.
Whether rambunctious puppies or timid cats, you find creative ways to engage and comfort them. Every time you hit the road to visit another animal friend, you can’t believe you found such a fun and healthy part-time gig. After all, people who get to interact with animals every day, live longer and happier lives! Your great work leads to peace-of-mind for clients and positive word of mouth for us.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A PART-TIME DOG WALKER / PET SITTER
- Experience caring for dogs and cats
- Physically able to walk and handle large dogs
- Live within our service area (your work radius will be a 10-minute drive from your home)
- Flexibility and willingness to work some evenings, weekends, and holidays (overnights and doggy sleepovers are optional)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation that you are willing to put mileage on
- Own a smartphone and enjoy taking pictures
- Genuine love and affection for all animals
- Experience working as a vet tech or at a shelter is preferred, but not required
Are you responsible, trustworthy, accountable, and able to work independently? Do you have common sense? Are you a hard worker?
If this sounds like you, you might just be perfect for this animal care position!
WHAT WE OFFER
- The cost of your background check and pet sitting insurance
- Bi-weekly pay and referral bonuses
- Freedom to create your own schedules
- Discounted care for your own pets
- Interactive technology & training opportunities
- 7-days-a-week support and gradual opportunities for more work
- Compensation is per assignment, not per hour. Depending on how many visits, it will range $14-$20 per hour plus tips
If this sounds like the right animal care opportunity for you, apply today!